Did you know that:
- Agift of $10 can cover the TUITION fees of 1 poor child for 1 Year?
- That $50 can FEED a family of 7-10 for a month?
- That $40 is the monthly salary of a teacher?
- That $16 is what it cost to treat 1 person in our Health Campaign?
We Can Achieve The 17 Sustainable Development Goals
1. No Poverty - 2. Zero Hunger - 3. Good Health & Wellness - 4. Quality Education - 5. Gender Equality - 6. Clean Water & Sanitation - 7. Affordable Clean Energy
Since 2018, we’ve been re-opening and building schools. We’re building the first 1st ever school serving the populations of the village Mang & of 6 surrounding communities.
Help poor children & orphans during the holiday seasons (USA). Any Food like Turkey or Ham (fresh, smoked & canned) Or warm clothing (coats, sweaters, shoes) Or Christmas Presents Or Easter Baskets
Kindergarten & Elementary School
In Rural Cameroon, Tuition is $10/Child/Year
In the Cities, Tuition is $50-75/Child/Year
RELIEF from poverty, as well as mentoring. Our mission is to improve their living conditions & empower them to develop enough skills in various projects, so they can self-sustain, raise their living standards and be provided with basic human needs.
We bring a volunteer MEDICAL TEAM & MOBILE HOSPITAL to the jungle to treat the children & people of extremely poor villages. We provide ALL our medical services for FREE: Consultations, Ultrasounds, Dentists, ophthalmologists, Visceral Surgeries, STD & HIV Testing, Pharmacy.
Our head physician, Dr Georges Bwelle (ASCOVIME) is a CNN Top 10 Hero 2013. Our health campaigns cost about $12K each/700 patients. We rely on donations to keep realizing this amazing project.
Thank you for your support!