- To rescue girls from early mariages and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM);
- To pay-off cultural dowries fee to their families so that there’s little to zero chance for them to be sent to any man for marriage.
- To pay for their education so that they get a chance to dream and hope for an amazing future full of opportunities.
- To welcome them into our boarding school ‘Safe Home’ so that the parents don’t see them anymore as an economic burden
- To counsel and empower them so that they become self confident & self sufficient leaders in society.
- To protect them from rape, many sorts of violences and diseases like HIV/AIDS.
- To give them their human rights including their freedom and give them a chance to enjoy their childhood, to grow up without trauma and to choose later if they want to be married or not.
FROM: Albertine F. Scray (Mumzy)Mumzy's Children Relief FoundationIL501c#82-3385647, 114 East Center Street, Le Roy IL...