This remote rural school has some of the most beautiful children ever! Wouldn’t you agree? They are from Mboni Village
- In a few minutes they’ve learned some English. Soon they’ll be perfectly trilingual (Yeubekolo, French & English)
- Our foundation makes sure that, no matter what, the children can receive EDUCATION.
- All year long. We pay teachers salaries, the students tuitions and we provide school supplies and filters for clean water.
- And lastly, we fix and rebuild the schools as much as our funds permit.
- Imagine that their tuition is only $10 per child per year but yet, many children are not going to school because of poverty.
Dear Parents, educators, neighbors, families and friends, please explain to children why education is important and how education can help them achieve bright future. Do it often! Especially with orphans and children living in poverty or with chronic illnesses.
Have discussions with them and help them understand that they can become whatever they want, that they only have to set their minds up, get the right education and never give up.
If you haven’t, please donate $10
Today to help 1 poor child go to school for 1 year!
Most of the schools in remote communities where we’re serving look like these one (if/when the villages has a school).
Our foundation comes in and makes sure that, no matter the environment, the children can receive EDUCATION.
all year long. We pay teachers salaries and we pay for tuitions and provide school supplies and filters for clean water. And lastly, we fix and rebuild the schools as much as our funds permit.
For this school year that is ending 2022/23, the ministry of Coach Les J Hill, The 24 Hour Bible Study Community (Clubhouse) paid for this whole village tuitions. They donated 120 tuitions ($1,200), securing accessible education for ALL THE CHILDREN of this remote rural village of Mboni in the Nyakokombo. We’re so grateful for everyone who volunteers or donates anything to our foundation. Every dollar goes a very long way! Thank you so much!